Saturday, January 09, 2010

Forgot to Blog This:

I bought myself a digital photo frame for Christmas and was going through photos to load into it when I came across this shot from July 5th that I posted to facebook but never got around to putting in the blog.

I had recently reconnected with friends from Champaign Tim and Keith (front row) on facebook. They were already planning a trip to SD over the 4th so we made plans to meet for brunch in Coronado. They brought along Michael, back left, and his partner (Robert? David? Help me out guys!). As a special treat, afterwards Michael took us on a tour of one of his client’s condos that he had just completed redesigning. He had stripped it down to the bare bones and rebuilt all interior walls and surfaces. The results inside were as spectacular as the views outside.

Of course, now that I have all of the Nik Software programs on my laptop I had to play and adjust the photo; part of training for work, of course. I took out the noise and emphasized the fine lines and details, except for our faces. At our age we don't need those lines emphasized at all. And since I hadn't spent much time in our program for black & white images I converted the image to give it a vintage look. What do you think?



No comments: