Tuesday, January 05, 2010

After dinner and awards and speeches and general congratulations all around, and more beverages, we had a White Elephant gift exchange. As you can see in the background of the pictures and movie, there is hardly any sort of Holiday decoration at all making it difficult to get into the Christmas Spirit.
I kid: the whole place was wall-to-wall decorated trees and elves several layers deep, some a little scary.

The gift exchange was aggressive, but fun. I started out with a great looking game called Fact or Crap. But I didn't keep it long. Next I unwrapped a cloth shoulder bag that was beautiful, but not me, until I found out it was an actual prop used in the Bourne Identity movies. I'm a huge fan of that trilogy and was quite delighted with it, until someone else thought it delightful, too. So back up I went and unwrapped this:

Hmmm. What should I take as my White Elephant present next year?

No comments: