Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Roommates Frank & Gypsy


Early in March Keith decided that he really missed Puget Sound and the forests and the rain in the Seattle area where he grew up. And he wants to be able to buy a few acres and build a house, which is much easier there than in San Deigo. So the end of April he packed up his stuff and his bird, Nikko, and his motorcycle and headed north.

May 1st Frank and Gypsy moved in. Frank and I had been acquaintances for a little while. I haven't lived with a dog since I was a little guy and I'm really enjoying it. She's really sweet, mostly well-behaved, and very smart. I've taken her for walks a few times and that's lots of fun.

1 comment:

bigislandjeepguy said...

dogs bring a whole other element to your life, whether they are yours or just a roommates. i highly recommend them. with my guy, i could never picture NOT having one around now, even with the frustrations of dog hair everywhere, puke at inopportune times and sometimes a needy head on the bed when the husband and i are...well...busy. :)