Sunday, December 23, 2007

Holiday Greetings by Mail



The top card is a terrific picture of my dear friends Dan(seated) and Peter that arrived with their annual Holiday Letter. They're currently crusing the Caribbean with Sally and Cathy. Unfortunately we haven't been able to get together much this past year. Keith and I did crash their Thanksgiving in time for dessert. But otherwise they've been busy and I've been lazy.

The second image is the front of a card from one of the guys at work. I had to laugh when I received it because I'm the one that printed out the address label on the envelope. He'd asked for a list of employee addresses. I found one from last year already formatted for labels; updated it and printed them out and gave them to him about 2 weeks ago. The image is a painting by David Hockney. Inside the card says "Holiday Greetings". I think an image of the beach is appropriate from San Diego. Although it's been cool for hanging out at the beach, many people come here on holiday.

No comments: