Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cheering Dave On



At the request of one of my co-workers I've started a new blog at: http://cheeringdaveon.blogspot.com/. Dave is an architect at the firm I work at, along with his lovely wife Randi. Dave has been on an extended leave, since before I started over a year ago, in order to pursue cancer treatments and spend quality time with Randi and their son.

In the few times I've talked to him I've been impressed by his warmth, friendliness, charm, and intelligence. He's very much missed by those who worked with him. They very much want him healthy and back at work brightening our days. Eduardo asked me to start the blog so we can post well wishes that he can get from anywhere the pursuit of treatment takes him.

Our prayers go with you, Dave. Godspeed.

No comments: