Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Halloween

I'm a bad blogger, posting Halloween pics over a month late. But here’s the crew at work on October 31st. We are:

From left: Back row: Sarah Palin (Cristy), Rocker Dude (Billy), Captain Morgan (Zane), Medieval Lady (Ana), Hippie chick (Rosa), Cowboy (Tim), 1930s pilot (Doug).
Front row: Harry Potter (Amanda), baseball player (Lauryn), Mail woman (Michelle).

After we took the picture Cristy mentioned that she should have been over on the right, but I pointed out that she would have had to be so far to the right that we never would’ve gotten her in the picture.

And I’m a bad fag; all I did was slap a hat on my head. I didn’t even bother to dig out the cowboy boots.

1 comment:

EMullins said...

It's never too late to post pics (I should know).

I was just disappointed that it didn't embiggen better. The Kentucky boy in me loves a man in a cowboy hat!