Sunday, October 07, 2007

AVRP Hat Day Friday




Thursday at work Steve the UPS guy delivered a hat I'd ordered. While I had it out one of my co-workers walked by and got all excited because she loved hats and said we should have a hat day the next day. So I checked with the office manager, who liked the idea, and sent out an email. But I was so busted. Even though I loudly protested that it wasn't my idea, everyone new it was because I got a new hat.

Cristy's husband is a huge Wisconsin Badgers fan so she wore a Badger hat she got for him. She said her cat was totally freaked by this giant rat on her head.

Diane is looking super cute in her Texas baseball cap and glasses.

Kristin didn't want to pose alone so Victoria, in white ball cap, hammed it up with her.

Randi out did us all by walking in with this giant leprechaun hat.

And Ana didn't think she could wear a hat so I put mine on her to show her how pretty she is; just like Shania Twain.

No comments: