Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Downtown San Diego, January 2, 2007


I'm enjoying working in Downtown San Diego very much. There's always something to see. I've started taking my camera with me to work every day so I don't miss any photo opportunities.

The building I work in is just 2 blocks from San Diego Bay where all the cruise ships dock. I didn't realize how big these things really are until I moved to San Diego and saw one in person. These things don't just pull up and park in downtown Champaign, Illinois. If they did they'd be the tallest thing there. This picture is taken from over 2 blocks away. Not in the picture is a 15 story Holiday Inn directly across the street stretching its neck trying to be taller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was driving back home at night yesterday when in the dark I could see this big boat leaving San Diego. It was spectacular.
I am glad you can write again "I enjoy working in Downtown San Diego very much". That is great!