Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Blog Feature: Call Me for Free !


Over to the right you'll notice a blue button that says "Call Me". Just double click on it, enter your name and phone number, click the "call me" button, and pick up your phone. The computer will put a call through from your phone to my phone at no charge. No long distance fees!

And I'll be able to post voice mails to my blog, so if you've got some news to share or want to leave me a festive message on; say, oh I don't know, My Birthday in 30 days (3/27); go for it!

2 comments:

Kim in KCK said...

I tried to call, but it said you were unavailable. That's still pretty cool.

Who is the puppy dog in the picture?

I've been away from blogworld for a while...too darn busy, so I've been catching up. Sorry to hear about your friend Dave.

In other news, I'm going to Haiti on a mission trip in April. It's not a school thing, just something I'm doing with some other people.

I'm also graduating May 16, and passed the Board of Ordained Ministry interviews last Tuesday to be commissioned as a probationary Elder. Like I said, I've been busy.

TiminSD said...

I do need to set up a greeting, but you can still leave a message.

The puppy dog is one of many that was at the dog beach New Year's Day. This one was leashed and standing still.

Congrats on passing the boards and on your upcoming graduation.