Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year's Eve with Randall and Andreas





I had to work New Year's Eve. But Keith called as I was leaving the building to see what was my ETA. We were both invited to Randall's and Andrea's house for a New Year's Eve Party and sleep over to New Year's Day. Keith waited while I got home, packed an overnight bag, and threw the Aero Bed in the car. Then we headed to Solano Beach.

There were 8-10 of us and enough food for an army. Keith reprised his Cranberry Bliss, modeled after a Starbuck's dessert of the same name; and I provided champagne. Randall made a Mexican soup; which I should remember the name of, but don't; and someone brought some fabulous meatballs. We watched a couple of DVDs and started falling asleep about 1:30.

Thanks to Randall and Andreas for putting the party together rather quickly. We all had a real nice time. It doesn't top the time I rang in the new year at a lesbian bar in Chicago, but that's a whole 'nother story.

No comments: