Tuesday, August 01, 2006



Adolfo and I dated for about 7 months from November '05 to June '06. Even though we're no longer boyfriends, we remain the best of friends. This is one of my favorite pictures of him, taken May '06 from Twin Peaks overlooking San Francisco on our second trip there. He usually has his camera with him and takes very nice pictures. He introduced me to picture taking and continues to give me feedback and good suggestions. When we broke up I decided to get my own digital camera so I could continue to have fun taking and sharing photos. He's promised to provide copies of all the photos he took while we were together, so I may be posting some photos out of sequence to give you some idea of the things I've done and the places I've been in the past few months.

Adolfo, you have a beautiful, strong spirit. I'm lucky to have you in my life. Love always.

No comments: